For this beautiful fall day and you want to enjoy the day by going out and do an activity. And of course even if you have little time to cook, you can put a delicious and healthy dish on the table. This pasta dish can be eaten as a complete meal, because everything you need is in it.
I had a few colored zucchini this year and I thought I would work in layers instead of mixing everything up. It reminds me of my student time that we did everything together and then throw it in the pan and bake.
Let’s start with our pasta.
- 400 grams of pipe rigate (or another short paste)
- 300 grams of smoked salmon
- 1 Zucchini,yellow(chopped) * leave a few slices over for the garnish
- 1 Zucchini,green(chopped)
- 1 Leek in slices (chopped)
- 250 ml Ricotta cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 fresh gloves garlic or * I use for this recipe dry
- bunch of fresh parsley (or other fresh herbs such as dill or basil)
- A bit of salt and pepper and a bit water
- Heat the oven 180 ° c
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. And drain the macaroni.
- Cut the zucchini into strips.
- Fry the green and yellow zucchini about 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced leek and season with pepper
- Mix the zucchini and leek with ricotta, parsley and sliced salmon.
- Mix the cooked pasta with a beaten egg and the Parmesan cheese
- Put the zucchini in a greased oven dish and then sprinkle with pasta cheese and garnish with slices of zucchini. Put in the oven for 20 minutes