For stuffed bread you can often change with your stuffing and for today I have some Arugula pesto instead of the traditional pesto. Mini Mozzarella, olives, extra arugula leaves, olive oil and spices. Very simple if you have a little experience with stuffed bread. You can put everything in and this is one of many ideas and you can serve it at the barbecue, or as an accompaniment with a bowl or soup and goes perfect with any salad for lunch!
- 4 white cereal rolls
- 350g Your favorite pasta sauce
- 3 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Mini Mozzarella balls
- Italian grated cheese (Parmigiano Reggiano)
- 350g Olives in oil sauce
- 100g Pine nuts
- Rucula Pesto
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Line a baking sheet or a baking tin with parchment paper; set aside.
- First wet the each loaf with a little water before we start.
- Choose a baking pan to put the baking paper in it. * I choose a baking dish not too deep, that helps the heat to circulate better
- Cut the loaves into four openings or more if you want
- Put the Rucula pesto, pasta sauce, tomato slices in the openings of each bread
Then place them in the baking tin
- In addition to the loaves, put the mini Mozzarella, olives, arugula leaves and finish with salt, pepper and olive oil
- Bake at for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and starts to turn light golden brown.
- Add some extra grated cheese and Pine nuts.