If you like sweet in your coffee instead of sugar and you add some marshmallows sometimes? This is a option, but as a cream. Enjoy a delicious Coffee latte with the flavours of vanilla and marshmallows whipping cream milk with a Frensh Press. This drink starts with a good chocolate spread. Dip rim of serving glass in chocolate spread and decorate the rim with extra crushed chocolate flakes. *You can heat the milk in a saucepan, but i make often in the microwave. Let’s learn how to make a latte with a Marshmallow vanilla taste,, It’s really easy,
The idea comes because of the interesting texture of marshmallow that happens when we use to decorate, such as frosting, s´mores, meringue, bbq and etec. This time with the hot milk, vanilla and marshmallows.
THE FRENCH PRESS
For fans of a dense and sweet milk froth is the French Press a quick home-made option to prepare milk froth without an eletric milk foamer or machine.
- 3-4 Marshmallows (1 marshmallow cut in small pieces or mini marshmallos)
- Strong espresso coffee
- Chocolate spread
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- French Press (Cafetière)
- Chocolate Flakes
- Mini Oreos
- Vanilla Essence
- Preheat the French Press by rinsing with boiling water.
- With a teaspoon rim the coffee glass with a bit dark chocolate
- Dip the rim of the glass into the chocolate flakes
- Pour the milk and about 2-3 marshmallows,1tsp vanilla essence of (extract) into a french press.
- Microwave the milk on high for 30 to 45 seconds.
- You will notice that the marshmallows will double in volume. Maybe you need to increase the speed in a few more seconds on the magnetron.
- Monitor the French press while the milk is steaming.
- Don’t let it get too hot, or it will foam out and go flat; The French press should be hot but not so hot that you need a pot holder to handle it.
- Put the hot milk in the French press and start frothing. Stop frothing when the cream starts thickening.
- Pour the marshmallow cream into a cup.
- Add some espresso or strong brewed coffee. Pour it in a straight line right down through the center. Spoon foam over top.
- Decorate is chocolate flakes, mini Oreos cookies, small marshmallows and serve immediately.
Always choose the best milk! It must be full and have at least 5% fat. Remember that the more fat the creamier it will be.
For this recipe is necessary that the work with warm milk and that because of the mashmallows to let melt into the milk.
* Excess heat breaks down proteins and this causes it to lose creaminess and sweetness and result in an unpleasant taste. So turn off the heat as soon as the balls in the dairy begin to form.
UHT milk is the best choice for a consistent and stable foam. Already fresh, unprocessed milk will create a foam that will quickly disappear. If you use fresh milk, prefer freshly opened milk recently stored in a cool, dark place.
Pour the remaining marshmallow whipping hot milk in the glass and after very slow one fresh espresso coffee decorate with pieces of marshmallows,chocolate flakes of your favorite topping. What you will get is a lovely, lite sweet whipping cream with a marsmallow flavour.,,,Enjoy