Instead of grated cheese over the salad, make sometihng different like cheese cups full of the salad. Enjoy a simple way to serve and you don’t have much time for a fresh herb salad with cheese cups filled with simple ingredients full of seeds, vinaigrette and sweet pepper powder to make this appetizer.This is one of many quick moments where I first posted the recipe on Instagram and here today to share with you.
The idea of the cheese cups comes from the cheese crackers but with a shape. These are soft to fold just like a leaf of lettuce or tortilla. If you like more crunchy, leave 3 minutes more in the oven. Try more or less minutes, because food makes us also happy during preparation.
Ingredients for the cheese cups
- 100g Grana padano (finaly grated cheese)
- 300g Mozzarella (finaly grated cheese)
- 1 tablespoon flour0
Note: You can use any other cheeses combination
* The wheat flour make that the cheeses get firmer and harden,,,as it cools!
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of cheese a few inches apart.
- Bake until bubbly and edges are beginning to turn golden, about 6 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet for a minute.
- Then carefully pick up melted cheese slices and place on bottom of muffin tin of can and let it cool for about 10 minutes
Herbes of provence vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon dried herbes of provence or (2 teaspoons fresh, chopped)
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
– Whisk the ingredients in a small bowl until they are completed incorporated together.