The winter starts and automatically we think in a real winter crust that you can cook for several people and you can vary with chicken, meat, vegetarian and also with other vegetables. This Dutch dish is very easy to make .It is a delicious indian dish with a touch and twist with the potatoe layer,leek miced meat layer and the curry sauce.A sauce when you make youself requires a little more attention but you get the best taste and texture is of course much better and tastier. This delicious homemade potatoes and leek casserole it’s a great dish for a comforty family meal (for about 6-8 persoons) Let’s start
- 800kg potatoes (sliced and cooked)
- 3 Leeks (chopped)
- 125ml heavy cream
- 400g miced meat
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 Red bell pepper (chopped)
- Parsley fresh and finely chopped
- Olive or coconut oil
- Soy sauce (sweet)
Spices for the curry mix
- 1tsp curry powder
- 1tsp cumin powder
- 1tsp curcuma
- 1tsp fennel seeds of powder
- 1tsp ginger fresh,dry or powder
- 2 gloves garlic
- 1tsp chilli pepper or black pepper
- 1tsp mustard
- 2tbsp corn starch
- Parsley fresh or dry
- * Optional
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- Coconut milk
- 1 egg
125ml heavy cream or (coconut,soymilk)
- Turn the oven to 200 ° C and preheat. Air oven, preheat it to 180 ° C.
- In the meantime, cook the raw potato slices for about 5 minutes
- grease in a baking dish.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil on medium heat
- Sauté the onion for 2-3 minutes, until golden
- Add garlic, onions and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add chopped red bel to the pan and continue cooking for another minute
- Add the minced meat, season with salt and pepper Cook, stirring occasionally, until the minced meat are soft, for approximately 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and add fresh parsley. Set aside.
The Curry sauce
- Mix the herbs, corn starch, with 250 ml cold water and 125 ml heavy cream. Stir well.
- Then add the egg, chopped parsley to the mixture. Whisk well and Set asite
- Place half of the potato slices over the bottom of the oven dish
- On top of this you lay the mixture of minced meat and leek.
- Finally pour 3/4 of the prepared curry mixture evenly over the casserole dish.
- Then divide the other half of the potato slices over this.
- Pour the remaining mixture evenly over the oven dish
- Leave the casserole dish for about 45 minutes in the oven until it is golden brown.