Imagine the grapes with mint and the sweetness of the honey,,Figs with cream around the pie. Like the day today with a beautiful sun and the leaves of the trees decorating the streets this autumn, So that as my day!!! Beautiful and delicious day,,,For this cake I used the same cake base from my other blog post,,,You can see the recipe here Oven-baked Oats & Granola cake base
From time to time instead of the traditional way i prefer to make my cake base in a healthier and easier way. Now especially with all the possibilities of finding products in the markt,make it as easy as before with a new variation in our new time. Oatmeal and cereals we can make in so many ways and and of course like this cake base too,,,
The ingredients for the cake base crust can be found at Oven-Baked Oats & Granola cake base.
Ingredients for the upper layer
- 7 fresh figs (cut into slices)
- 250g purple grapes and cut in the middle (without pips)
- 3 mint leaves (finely cut)
- 250g Ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons black forest honey or a light transparent honey
How to make
When the cake base is ready, I take the following steps:
- Wash and cut the figs into nice slices.
- Mix the cut grapes with mint leaves and honey.
- Grease ricotta in all figs and place them on the edges of the pie base (in circle shape)
- Pour the grapes in the middle of the pie
- Pour extra honey over everything.
- For a krispy and that all flavors come together bake very short for 10 minutes on heating oven 180°c of serve immediately
- Serve with whipped cream or yogurt,,,Enjoy!