Mixed Berrys S’mores Marshmallows Ricotta Dip, A healthy recipe for the marshmallow fans. This quick and easy marshmallow recipe is the perfect accompaniment to a barbecue with some crackers or as a dessert, So delicious !!!
- 300g marshmallows
- 250g mix berrys (frozen pak)
- Mix Berrys (fresh) optional to decorate
- 250g ricotta
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Powdered sugar ( for sprinkling )
How to make it
- In a small sauce pan, cook the berries with lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar for about 5 minutes.
- Next, The marshmallows: for this recipe i melt the marshmallows in a microwave by bring them in a large microwave-safe bowl with a couple of tablespoons of water. You’ll need to check them every 10 seconds, very gentle stirring each time to ensure they melt evenly
- Swirl the mix berry misture added with as little of the liquid as possible into the marshmallows and the ricotta very gently
- Place the mixture in a baking dish lined with paper
- Let the mixture uncovered and take to resting for an hour before serving
- When is it ready, sprinkle gently the powdered Sugar over
- Cut in pieces and serve with some crackers