We know there are many paella recipes dan the original dish. By using chicken, rabbit, snails and three kinds of fresh beans. Now, paella is almost always associated with seafood, chicken and vegetables. There is no right or wrong recipe, only the recipe that pleases you. Paella ingredients vary from place to place, and time to time, depending on local traditions and the ingredients available. Anything from fresh garden produce to holiday left-overs can inspire a cook to create an original version of this one-dish feast! Hier one of my paella recipes,,
- 2 cup uncooked paella rice per person or
- 1 fish broth (powder) per person
- 1 Paellero paella herbs mix saffron (I use Paellero)
- 4 tablespoons, or more, olive oil, to cover bottom of pan
- 4 pieces of fish (white) any fish that you like
- 2 corn in pieces (cooked)
- Cherry tomatoes (garnish)
- 2 onions (chopped for the paella) and 6 small onions ,cut in two (garnish)
- 1 tsp sweet chilli powder
- 1 clove garlic per person, minced
- ¼ cup chopped onion per person
- ⅛ cup grated tomato (cut in half, grate and discard the skin) per person
- 1 pak seafood mix
- 4-5 mussels per person
- Green beans or peas
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- lemon wedges for garnishsalt to taste
For the Garnish
- Lemons in slices
- cherry tomatoes cut in two
- fried white fish
- corn cut in pieces
- red bell peppers
- Heat the paella pan in medium heat and bake first the white fish in oil and reserve add a litlle bit of olive oil and fry the onions, garlic, sweet chilli, paellero saffron mix and add the fish broth powder
- Add the rice, stirring until well coated with oil and the other ingredients
- Add the chopped bell peppers,parsley, coriander and stir while cooking for a few minutes.,add water and bring to a boil
- Now the rice should be level and you will not need to stir from this point.
Adjust heat to maintain a nice simmer.
- When the rice has absorbed a good amount of liquid but still has a soupy appearance add the mussels ans the seafood mix, It will make a crackling sound and smell sweet but not burnt.
- Set aside to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, garnish with the yellow bell in center dan the rest of the ingredients,lemon,red bell,onions,parsley,corn,cherry tomatoesin the wedges and serve and Enjoy!